Top 5 Things you can do to Better Prepare Your Company for CoVID 19
Top 5 things you can do to better prepare your company to ride out CoVID 19
1. Come up with a scheduling/remote work/cross-training plan NOW. - If you can stagger shifts to reduce the number of employees in the building at a given time, do so. This will keep you running and your people working.
2. Tell your employees the plan. It will reduce panic and uncertainty.
3. Monitor school closings/other things affecting your employees so you can respond. Be flexible with employees who may need to modify their work schedule while schools are closed.
4. Inform/reassure employees of their options for sick leave for themselves and family members. Make sure they stay home if they are sick. Even if they do not have CoVID 19, they may be at greater risk for contracting it, and they may still transmit other diseases to your workforce.
5. Have a plan for if an employee develops symptoms or is diagnosed with COVID-19.